I just got back from a fantastic weekend in Wichita, KS teaching (and really learning with!!) an excellent group of participants from across the country. Heather Radar, PT, DPT, BCIA-PMD, PRPC and I worked with these clinicians across 3 days, helping them learn about evaluating and treating constipation, fecal incontinence and other bowel disorders; coccyx pain; and introduced them to the exciting world of male pelvic floor dysfunction.
Several of my students agreed to be in a short video interview to share about their experiences at the course and some of their big take-aways. I hope you all enjoy this short video! I plan to continue these at future courses both to demystify pelvic floor courses for clinicians out there, and give patients an insight into the training pelvic PTs pursue to become skilled in this specialty.
From left to right, these are the incredible clinicians who volunteered for our interview! If you are needing treatment in any of these areas, please seek these ladies out!
- Morgan Clark, DPT: www. summitrehabkc.com
- Hannah Overfelt, DPT: SERC Physical Therapy, Independence MO
- Nicole DeBrie, PT, DPT: Foundational Concepts, http://www.foundational concepts.net, email@example.com
- Jennifer Dickinson, PT, DPT: Fitzgibbon Hospital, http://www.fitzgibbon.org
- Ashley Vollmar, PT, DPT: St. Luke’s of Kansas City, Plaza location
- Tarryn Andrews, PT, DPT: Accelacare Physical Therapy, http://www.accelacarept.com
- Marla J. Jacquinot, PT, FAAOMPT: Marla@coreptkc.com
- Bethany Wellin, PT, DPT: Via Christi Therapy Center, Manhattan KS, http://www.viachristi.org
- Anne Clark: Wesley Healthcare Outpatient Therapy, Wichita KS, 316-962-9835
- Caitlyn Tivy, PT, DPT, OCS: Caitlyntivy.wixsite.com/pelvichealthpt