Y’all, I am so excited to be rolling out our Fall Small Group Mentoring Program! If you follow my blog for my clinical info– I’m sorry to interrupt your content with this post for other clinicians– but I promise I’ll be back to clinical stuff next week :).
I started mentoring other clinicians many years ago, but as time moved on, and I moved into other teaching positions, I became aware of just how much need there was for support as clinicians are moving into pelvic floor rehab. Each time I teach coursework, people often approach me asking how they can keep learning and growing, especially with complex patient cases, when they return to the clinic. And that my friends, is why the Small Group Mentoring Program started!
This is our second round of the program, and we have several excited things to roll out!
The program includes:
- Biweekly small group mentoring (via zoom) over 12 weeks with a group of 6-9 practitioners, and an expert mentor
- Learning modules each month to explore how to optimize your examination approach, get started with treatment more effectively, and progress through treatment, discharge and beyond.
- Growing library of sample videos discussing patient cases, demonstrating examination and treatment techniques, exercise progressions and more!
- Private Facebook community to discuss patient cases, practice patterns and more!
- Bonus mentoring sessions with Jessica!
If you are a pelvic PT or OT, and looking to grow in your expertise to better serve your patients, we hope you’ll join us in this program!! Click here to register today!! Slots are limited, so don’t delay!